WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE
- The disciples comment on the grandeur of the Temple and it’s construction
- Jesus responds by saying that it’s nothing; in fact, it will be totally destroyed
- The disciples ask when this will happen
- Jesus begins a discourse full of warnings – warnings of bad things about to occur for the city of Jerusalem
- Jesus reminds his disciples that they must stand – persevere when things are tough
- Jesus shares prophecy of the times of the coming of the Son of Man
- Then, he cautions his disciples to be prepared.
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS EPISODE:
WOULD YOU SUPPORT UKRAINIANS?
Eastern European Mission: This non-profit (501c3 for IRS purposes) has been working in Eastern Europe since 1961 and has a network of churches and individuals through which to send help to the Ukraine and to the countries accepting refugees.
LCC International University: This University is located in Lithuania and educates people from all over the world. A large percentage of the students are from Ukraine. At this time, they have issues getting to their monies. The University and its staff are working to help them out. This will help those students.
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.