Podcast: Play in new window | Download
THE SHORT STORY SHOW NOTES
- Jesus: “What does everyone say about me?”
- Jesus: “Who do you think that I am?”
- Peter jumps in with a confession and Jesus responds with an important and controversial reply.
- The apostles are given access and authority.
- Jesus shares his future sufferings with his followers. But, Peter reprimands him.
- Jesus responds by telling everyone that following Jesus is costly; it may even cost your life.
- Jesus is transfigured in front of Peter, James, and John. Jehovah God affirms his identity.
- Jesus casts out a demon which his apostles cannot cast out.
- The disciples argue among themselves about who is the greatest. Jesus teaches about humility.
- The disciples ask about someone throwing out demons in Jesus’ name who is not a part of the group.
- Jesus teaches on conflict resolution.
- Matthew 16:13-23
- Mark 8:31-38
- Matthew 17:1-13
- Deuteronomy 18:18
- Malachi 4:5-6
- Matthew 11:14
- Luke 9:31
- Mark 9:1-37
- Luke 17:7-10
- Mark 9:36-50
- Matthew 18:2-20
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgJ3Tf0R_aiF-uxG-G97ortxPZMFC7kPu
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.