Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE
- The disciples comment on the grandeur of the Temple and it’s construction
- Jesus responds by saying that it’s nothing; in fact, it will be totally destroyed
- The disciples ask when this will happen
- Jesus begins a discourse full of warnings – warnings of bad things about to occur for the city of Jerusalem
- Jesus reminds his disciples that they must stand – persevere when things are tough
- Jesus shares prophecy of the times of the coming of the Son of Man
- Then, he cautions his disciples to be prepared.
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS EPISODE:
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.