Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE:
Jesus comforts and teaches his disciples with the following emphasis:
- Jesus began and ended with comfort for his disciples. “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust….” “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart.” A gift which cannot come from the world.
- Jesus is physically leaving them. But, he is not leaving them – or us – alone. In his place, he is asking the Father to send the Holy Spirit to guide, comfort, and inform them.
- Your love for me is demonstrated by the way you keep my commandments.
- My Father and I are one. I am in him, and he is in me
- Your job is to believe and obey. Believe in the Father and in Jesus; we are one. Obey the commands to show your love for us.
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS PODCAST:
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.