This Sounds Familiar!
Welcome to season 2 of Jesus Stories. While we are preparing for an exciting season 3, we are featuring some important stories from the life of Jesus. If you’ve listened to the whole of season 1, you’ve heard the stories before. But now you might hear them with fresh ears and gain new insights into these happenings and teaching.
What Happens in this Episode:
- Competition among the disciples of Jesus and the disciples of John the Baptist
- John reminds his disciples that he will become less while Jesus becomes more
- Jesus and his disciples take the short-cut from Judea to Galilee – through Samaria
- We overhear a conversation between Jesus and a woman who visits a well for water
- The woman becomes Jesus’ first missionary
Scriptures Used in this Episode:
Do you have a Jesus Story to share?
I’m collecting current day Jesus Stories for the third season of the Jesus Stories Podcast. If you’ve got a Jesus Story from your life, I’d love to hear from you. You can tell the story through an interview, or I’ll tell your story for you. And, you may remain anonymous, if needed. Contact me via the website, JesusStories.info.