Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WHAT DO WE HEAR ABOUT IN THIS PODCAST?
This episode summarizes some teaching in which Jesus explains his identity. However, the Pharisees and other Jews spend more time arguing than listening. Jesus challenges them with his words and reveals who he is, where he has come from, and from where he has received his authority. That doesn’t set well with the teachers and Pharisees. But, some others believe.
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS PODCAST:
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgJ3Tf0R_aiF-uxG-G97ortxPZMFC7kPu
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.