Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What Happens In This Episode?
- A young child is sent to live with his aunt and uncle
- Aunt and Uncle are devout followers of Jesus and train this child accordingly
- Mother takes child from this environment, raising him in a minimally religious home
- After college, he enters politics and secures a seat in Parliament
- As a young man, he travels with and debates faith with a friend
- He concludes that his minimally religious “faith” is insufficient. Jesus demands that he follow Him with all his mind, heart, and soul
- A “Great Change” occurs resulting in a changed life
- Jehovah God presents him with two Great challenges
- He agrees to represent the abolitionist cause in Parliament
- After many years of fighting for the end of slavery, he learns of a bill passing Parliament before he passes
Do you have a Jesus Story to share?
I’m collecting current day Jesus Stories (testimonies) for the third season of the Jesus Stories Podcast. If you’ve got a Jesus Story from your life, I’d love to hear from you. You can tell the story through an interview, or I’ll tell you story for you. And, you may remain anonymous, if needed. Contact me via the website, JesusStories.info, click on the “Talk to Us” tab.
Follow Jesus Stories on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter.