WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE?
- Jesus curses an unproductive fig tree
- He cleans up the Temple – again
- Religious leaders are looking for a way to kill Jesus but can’t formulate a plan
- Jesus reminds his followers that he will have to die
- Jehovah God verifies Jesus ministry
- The disciples are stunned by a dead fig tree
- Jesus tells them to believe and pray in their belief
- Jesus is challenged to prove his authority for his ministry
- Jesus tells the parable of the disobedient sons
- Jesus tells a parable of the vineyard keeper and his murderous farmhands
- Jesus tells a parable of a wedding banquet no one wants to attend
- Jesus is challenged about paying taxes
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS PODCAST
- Mark 11:12-33
- Luke 19:47-48
- Matthew 21:14-16
- John 12:20-36
- Matthew 21:28-32
- Mark 12:1-9
- Matthew 21:42-46
- Matthew 22:1-22
- Luke 20:20-26
WOULD YOU HELP FEED HUNGRY UKRAINIANS?
Jesus Stories is proud to help support a great international cause. And it is really easy for you get involved in this effort. Podchaser is great platform for finding great podcasts for your listening pleasure. We are pleased to be on this platform. Right now, for every review that is left on Podchaser of this or any other podcast, Podchaser will donate 25 cents to World Central Kitchen Chefs for Ukraine effort. What is World Central Kitchen? It is an organization which responds to humanitarian, climate, and community crises to provide means. Their idea? When people are hungry, send in cooks; not tomorrow, today! They currently provide round-the-clock meals at 8 border crossings out of Ukraine. Plus they are supporting restaurants providing meals in Odessa, Lviv, and Kyiv. Plus they are working in the adjoining countries of Romania, Moldova, and Hungary.
So, won’t you leave a review at Podchaser about this podcast? Links are below.
By the way, when you leave a review, I’ll match the 25 cent donation with 25 cents of my own through Podchaser. So, your review will be worth a 50 cent donation to this worthy effort. Come on. Help us feed some hungry people! It’s the work of Jesus!