Podcast: Play in new window | Download
EVENTS WHICH OCCUR IN THIS EPISODE:
- A question from the Pharisees designed to test Jesus: Should a man be allowed to divorce his wife for just any reason?
- Jesus teaches about Jehovah God’s original plan for marriage
- Jesus blesses some little children and likens the Kingdom of God to them
- Jesus teaches a rich man about his priorities
- Jesus teaches his disciples (and us) about priorities and rewards
- Jesus reminds his disciples of coming events – his torture and execution
- James and John ask for special privileges
- Jesus teaches about “servant leadership”
- We meet Zacchaeus, the short tax-collector
- Jesus heals the blind man, Bartimaeus
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS PODCAST:
Reputable agencies who are offering help to the Ukraine with your assistance:
Eastern European Mission: This non-profit (501c3 for IRS purposes) has been working in Eastern Europe since 1961 and has a network of churches and individuals through which to send help to the Ukraine and to the countries accepting refugees.
LCC International University: This University is located in Lithuania and educates people from all over the world. A large percentage of the students are from Ukraine. At this time, they have issues getting to their monies. The University and its staff are working to help them out. This will help those students.
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgJ3Tf0R_aiF-uxG-G97ortxPZMFC7kPu
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.