Podcast: Play in new window | Download
WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE?
- Jesus tells three stories regarding watching and readiness
- Jesus describes the time of judgment – did we serve the “least”?
- The leading priests and elders plot to kill Jesus
- Judas Iscariot plots to betray Jesus
- Some people believe; some don’t; some believe but are afraid to speak up
- Jesus makes his final public appeal
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS PODCAST
- Mark 13:34-37
- Matthew 24:45-51
- Matthew 25:1-46
- Matthew 26:1-5
- Luke 22:3-6
- John 12:37-50
- Romans 5:6-11
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.
If you’d like to be a sponsor for this podcast, want to leave a comment or a correction, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check this link for sponsoring this podcast on a monthly basis.