WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE
- A comment on the events happening in Ukraine.
- A quote from The Unvarnished Jesus: A Lenten Journey.
- Jesus teaches on prayer. Keep praying. Don’t give up.
- The prayers of a Pharisee and a tax collector.
- “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
- Parable of the landowner who hires help for his vineyard. He pays everyone the same, regardless of how long they worked.
- “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”
- Jesus goes to his friend Lazarus to “wake him up.” He raises him from death to live again.
- The Sanhedrin plots a way to kill Jesus.
SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS EPISODE:
Reputable agencies who are offering help to the Ukraine with your assistance:
Eastern European Mission: This non-profit (501c3 for IRS purposes) has been working in Eastern Europe since 1961 and has a network of churches and individuals through which to send help to the Ukraine and to the countries accepting refugees.
LCC International University: This University is located in Lithuania and educates people from all over the world. A large percentage of the students are from Ukraine. At this time, they have issues getting to their monies. The University and its staff are working to help them out. This will help those students.
Find us on social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JesusStoriesThePodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jesus_stories_the_podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesusStoriesPod
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgJ3Tf0R_aiF-uxG-G97ortxPZMFC7kPu
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesusstories/
We’re on most of the podcast platforms. Just don’t forget to subscribe where you listen and leave a rating for us there and on Apple Podcasts.